Business Law, Licensing, Distribution:
Product-based businesses need a lawyer who understands the market risks, Intellectual Property protection issues, distribution chain challenges and enormous risk-investment of their businesses. Trademark licensing requires an understanding of brand equity, manufacturing, royalty structures, payment terms, distribution channels and advertising, among other things. Product distribution requires a solid background working with retailers, shippers and manufacturers.
Attorneys like Neil S. Siskind, who have worked in such businesses from the inside, have special insight and appreciation for the stress, challenges and enormous potential of brand development and product sales and can help you with every aspect of your brand growth and product programs.
Neil can also help with all of your general business-related legal matters including negotiation of general contracts and agreements.
Neil Siskind is a lawyer who has experience in all of the above and can walk you through your analysis and licensing or distribution transactions in ways to minimize risk and maximize results with well-structured deals.
Neil also consults to small businesses on how to expand their product lines and customer base through licensing and distribution strategies.
For business suffering from decreases in revenue, smaller margins, higher expenses, operational challenges and/or legal problems, Neil Siskind has nearly 20 years of experience guiding wholesale and retail businesses and asset based investors in their efforts to turn their businesses around by finding new revenue sources, shoring-up operations, lowering expenses and resolving internal issues. Whether its evaluating assets or product or sales operations, Neil has helped investors and businesses get their assets and operations back on track, productive and back into a growth position. Initial consultations are free.
Real Estate Law:
Neil Siskind has over 10 years’ experience handling commercial and residential real estate transactions, including land, apartment building and office building related transactions, and co-op unit, house and condominium apartment purchases and sales. Neil has worked in New York City’s premier real estate firms handling transactional matters and all related tax, title, partnership, office leasing, retail leasing and financing issues.
Neil Siskind is a lawyer who has experience in all of the above and can handle every aspect of your residential or commercial real estate transaction to get your home or business deal closed.
Writing samples can be found here: Neil Siskind’s Articles
If you are seeking an honest and trustworthy review of your situation, transaction or case, read more on this website about how lawyer Neil Siskind can help you.
NEIL S. SISKIND, ESQ.
President, The Siskind Law Firm
Founder & Chairman, The Fatherhood Assignment™
Conservator, The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve
Founder, National Fatherhood Day™
Founder, Caring is Free™, Free Global Charity Promotions
Counsel to The Siskind Group, LLC, New York, New York
Counsel to Project Soulmate, Inc., New York, New York
Practice Areas: Trademark Licensing; Product Distribution; Real Estate; Business Turnarounds
Neil Siskind is the Founder & Chairman of The Fatherhood Assignment
Learn more at: http://www.neil-siskind-the-fatherhood-assignment.org/
Neil Siskind is the Conservator of the Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve
The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve is over 7 acres of environmentally-pristine waterfront land in a magnificent setting along New York’s majestic Hudson River. The Preserve includes a variety of species of animal and plant life, and is a precious example of the thoughtful maintenance of New York’s priceless open spaces. The land’s uses are limited to outdoor recreation such as hiking and climbing, and the study of ecology, nature and land use. The Neil S. Siskind Nature Preserve allows for the intelligent contemplation of our valuable natural resources and the most effective ways to maximize them and keep them protected.
Neil Siskind, Founder, “National Fatherhood Day“- March 29th
To encourage recognition of the needs of boys and girls who are living without fathers or father-figures in their lives.
Read about the non-profits and charities whose missions Neil Siskind supports and promotes: www.neilsiskindsupports.com
Caring is Free™
You can read what clients and associates say about Neil Siskind at: http://siskindlawfirm.com/neil-siskind-bio/.
Neil Siskind’s Volunteer Work:
– Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Volunteer
– Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, My Fundraiser- Help Neil Siskind help children with cancer to be more comfortable: http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR?px=3182108&fr_id=2632&pg=personal
– Make-A Wish Foundation- Help Neil Siskind make sick children’s wishes come true by creating your own fundraiser: Neil-Siskind/Help-Make-A-Child-Smile.htm
– DonorsChoose.org- Donate to one of my needy public classrooms: http://www.donorschoose.org/NeilSiskindGiving
– Champion Children– We seek to inspire people through stories of children who have overcome challenges: http://siskindlawfirm.com/neil-siskind-champion-children/
Neil Siskind’s Pro Bono Work:
– Saving Senior Citizens- Protecting New York’s senior citizens from fraud and financial abuse www.savingseniorcitizens.com
– Senior FreeStart Business– Pro Bono: We seek to help put senior citizens in the right direction so that they can face the challenges of the modern economy: http://siskindlawfirm.com/free-start-business/
– Veteran FreeStart Business– Pro Bono: We seek to help put Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans in the right direction so that they can face the challenges of the modern economy: http://siskindlawfirm.com/free-start-business/
– In development: The Neil S. Siskind School of Hope: A free school to teach inner-city youths the skills of entrepreneurship and importance of economic self-sufficiency.
Neil Siskind’s Government Work:
– Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, Boston, MA, 1994, Intern
– Office of Senator Christopher J. Dodd, Newington, CT, 1992, Intern
– Hartford County Department of Probation, Hartford, CT, 1991, Intern
Neil Siskind’s Community Assistance:
Established and operated a temporary legal clinic offering inexpensive legal services to struggling Long Islanders during the recession to help clients resolve debt, plan estate matters, organize finances, start small businesses and obtain governmental assistance such as Medicaid.